Finns även i den enklare varianten i510.
The frequency inverters of the i550 series support a power range from 0.25 to 132 kW.
The devices offer the following distinguishing features:
- The frequency inverters of the i550 series support a power range from 0.25 to 132 kW.
- Slimline design from 60 mm x 130 mm: fits into every control cabinet
- Scalable functionality thanks to their modular system
- Exceptional user-friendliness
- The modular system enables various product configurations depending on machine requirements. Extensions, such as a plug-on keypad or plug-on WLAN module, simplify commissioning and diagnostics. Thus, the parameters can be set conveniently via a smartphone app using the WLAN module.
This reliable drive is ideal for conveyor, travelling, and winding drives, for pumps and fans and many other machine tasks.
The inverter complies with the standard EN 50598-2 that will take effect from 2020.
All advantages of the frequency inverter i550 at a glance:
- Mains: 1 AC 230 V: 0.25 to 2.2 kW
- V/f characteristic control linear/quadratic (VFC plus)
- Sensorless vector control (SLVC)
- Energy saving function (VFC-Eco)
- Servo control (SC-ASM) with feedback
- Sensorless vector control for synchronous motors (up to 22 kw)
- Vector control with feedback
- V/f characteristic control with feedback
- DC braking
- Brake management for low-wear brake control
- Dynamic braking through brake resistance
- S-ramps for smooth acceleration and delay
- Flying restart circuit, PID controller
- CE, UL, CSA, EAC, RoHS2, IE2 in accordance with EN 50598-2
- Top efficiency class for inverters with IE2 in accordance with EN 50598-2